Vita- Peptide Eye Gel
Vita-Peptide Eye Gel contains essential vitamins, antioxidants and specially selected peptides for use on delicate and sensitive eye areas. Assists in hydrating skin and minimizing the appearance of fine lines.
Improves sun damaged skin cells and enhances skin's natural sun protectors.
- +−How To Use
- Wash hands
- Pre cleanse, cleanse and tone the skin
- Apply hand a pump of Eye Gel sparingly around the entire eye area and upper lip if needed.
- Complete with serums, creams and finishing products.
- Apply sunscreen during in the mornings.
Use morning and evening daily.
Contains a synthetic combination of five natural amino acids which has the advantage of not inducing skin irritations or reactions.
Helps rehydrate the look of the skin and assists in the improvement of a sun damaged appearance.
Helps ‘plump up’ the look of skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines, giving the skin a smoother appearance.
Helps reduce the appearance of existing facial wrinkles and has been
Perfect for: All Skin Types
- +−Packaging & Shelf Life
0.34 oz. Airless Pump with window to see how much is left.
Good for 10 -12 weeks after opening.
18 months unopened.
- Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Panthenol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Tribehenin, Ceramide Ng, Peg-10 Phytosterol, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Disodium Edta, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylparaben