Vita- Antioxidant AVST 1 Moisturizer
Vita- Antioxidant AVST 1 Moisturizer is the introductory vitamin A moisturizer in the Skin EssentiA Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™. It contains a low concentration of vitamin A and vitamin C as well as antioxidants and botanical which enhances the overall appearance of the skin.
- +−How To Use
- Wash hands
- Pre cleanse, cleanse, tone and apply serums to the skin.
- Apply 2-3 pumps of AVST Moisturizer 1 massaging gently into the face, neck and decollete.
- Complete with fishing products
- Apply sunscreen during the day.
Intended for use twice daily, mornings and evenings.
Use a minimum of 2-3 bottles before progressing to the next level of Environ's Vitamin Step-Up System.
Regular use enhances the overall appearance of the skin, including uneven skin tone.
Contains antioxidants that are known to combat the effects of free radical activities.
Following the AVST STEP-UP SYSTEM, provides the skin with all the essential ingredients to help nourish, moisturize and fight the visible signs of aging.
All skin types and all skin conditions
*Sunburn Alert: This product does not contain a sunscreen. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product.
- +−Packaging & Shelf Life
Good for 10- 12 weeks after opening.
24 months unopened.
- Aqua (Water), Hydrogenated Polydecene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Sorbitol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Ethoxydiglycol, Polysorbate 60, Panthenol, Sorbitan Stearate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Rosmarinus Of¬Cinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract, Cyclopia Genistoides (Honeybush) Leaf Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract, Beta-Carotene, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Helianthus Annuus (Sun Ower) Seed Oil, Maltodextrin, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Gelatin, Sucrose, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben