Skin Procedure Ointment
Skin Procedure Ointment is intended to be paired as post healing treatment for advanced professional treatments such as chemical peels. It can also be used after laser and micro-needling treatments, sunburns, rashes, bug bites, eczema and rosacea outbreaks to help soothe and aid skin recovery.
- +−How To Use
- Wash hands
- Pre cleanse, cleanse, tone, apply serums
- Apply liberally to the affected areas.
- Reapply when it is fully absorbed into the skin for quicker healing properties.
- Apply your spf on top during the day
Consistency is like a Neosporin or aquaphor clear ointment.
Speeds up healing from post treatments, burns, sunburns, rashes, bug bites, eczema and rosacea outbreaks.
- +−Packaging & Shelf Life
- Good for 6 months after opening.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate.