Alpha Hydroxy Night Cream
Alpha Hydroxy Night Cream specially formulated with Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid to support the skin’s natural pH and exfoliation process of the skin. It energizes tired-looking skin and mildly exfoliates to refine the appearance of your skin’s texture, congestion and restore a radiant glow.
- +−How To Use
- Wash hands
- Pre cleanse, cleanse and tone the skin
- Apply a dime size amount of Alpha Hydroxy Night Cream to the face, neck and décolleté.
- Expect to tingle for a few minutes.
- Complete with your Environ Vitamin A, eye gel, serums cream and finishing products.
Meant for use in the evening every 2-3 times a week.
Works in synergy with the Environ vitamin A moisturizers.
Helps to energize tired looking skin and restore a radiant appearance.
A mild exfoliating formula that assists in refining the appearance and texture of sun damaged skin, mature skin, and problematic skin.
- +−Packaging & Shelf Life
- 1.69 oz.
Good for 10-12 weeks after opening.
24 months unopened.
- Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Stearic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 40, Dimethicone, Ammonium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Cum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol